By purchasing this coaching program you hereby agree to all terms and conditions of this website and as follows. This agreement is made by and between Dickerson International, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Mentor"), and purchaser (hereinafter referred to as "Mentee.")
Mentoring Services. The Mentee hereby employs the Mentor as an Independent Contractor to provide one on one coaching and mentoring services via phone, email and messaging within certain limited hours of availability in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- Term and Hours of Availability. Mentor will be available to Mentee as needed Monday–Friday 8am–5pm EST for one calendar year from date of purchase. It is the sole responsibility of the mentee to schedule any communication in advance with the mentor during these hours.
- Payment to Mentor. The Mentor will be paid a one-time non-refundable fee of $35,000 upon execution of this agreement.
- Independent Contractor. Both the Mentor and the Mentee agree that the Mentor will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract as a Mentor.
- Confidential Information. The Mentor agrees that any information received by the Mentor which concerns the intellectual property, personal, financial or other affairs of the Mentee will be treated by the Mentor in full confidence.
- Disclaimers. Mentor is not an employee of mentee, financial advisor, investment advisor, lawyer, accountant, counselor, therapist etc. The services provided by Mentor are not to be interpreted as legal advice.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent of the law, Mentee shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mentor, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, and contractors from and against any and all loss, costs, penalties, fines, damages, claims, expenses (including attorney’s fees) or liabilities arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with the services contemplated by this agreement or actions taken by Mentee upon advice of Mentor.